[Nfb-krafters-korner] My Brownies

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Oct 12 20:15:54 UTC 2016

Catherin, you need to proof your dog for scavenging. Your instructors should
be able to teach you. Work with setting her up every day with family and
friends helping you. Cover the brownie or foods. The microwave is a good
idea. At least when you proof her you will have a bit more control of her
indicators out, when she is going to dive for food. You could baby proof
your house. You could put bells on her. You could put her on a hands free
leash if there is food out. This way you are free do what you want, yet know
for a fact where she is. You could crate her when there is food out. There
are many more things you could do. You are not without remedy, kind lady.

Warm hugs,
Becky and Jake, ims gots my paws on my hips. Hey goily, donts scare your
momma, soft cry. Dare dare little Pearl. Ims know you are a good pup, soft
kiss.