[Nfb-krafters-korner] 3 Simple Holiday Crafts for Halloween

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Oct 13 14:38:10 UTC 2016

For those of you that signed up for my class, I realized the time was not posted on the web site.  It will be a telephone call in class that will begin at 2:00 P.M. Central Time, 3:00 P.M. Eastern.

Here are the supplies you should have ready:

You will need to be able to use scissors and cut.
You will need to be able to tie a knot.

Supplies Needed:
*        Assorted Candy (corn candy, mini Halloween treats, peanuts, popcorn etc.) enough for each of the three crafts you will be making.
*        Scissors
*        Pencil

*        For the Pumpkin:
*        Orange tissue paper
*        9″ round cake pan or template to cut 9″ circle Green florist tape or green painters tape
*
*
*        For the Witch’s Broom:
*        small craft paper bags in brown color
*        yarn (orange, yellow, brown or black would be good) unsharpened pencils (one Halloween pencil for each craft)
*
*        For the mummy:
*        Google Eyes
*        White Cheese cloth
*        small cotton balls
*        empty plastic water/pop bottle (clear will work best) tacky glue utility knife to cut water bottle
*
I do not have the phone number or class list yet.  Who will be sending this to me?

Thanks,

Cindy Zimmer
Orientation Counselor II
Client Services Coordinator
Nebraska Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired
4600 Valley Road Suite 100
Lincoln, NE  68510
Phone: 402-471-8123
Fax: 402-471-3009