[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} I'm new but I've been here on the list for a while

shirley shirley1980 at eircom.net
Sun Oct 16 07:45:17 UTC 2016

just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I'm new here well I've been here on the list for about 8 weeks just havent really posted.
I'm shirley from ireland. I'm 36 years old.
I like knitting and I want to learn how to crochet.
I also like making cards, baking, writing, etc.
I'm totally blind and I have a guide dog named nitro. Is there anyone from another country on the list?
I'm interested in doing some classes, also i read something about a virtual xmas party, can I participate in that?
when is it on?
shirley

---