[Nfb-krafters-korner] [Nfb-krafters-korner loom knit figure 8 scarf

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 06:29:45 UTC 2016

It's strange because I signed up for the pony bead black cat class and the
holiday party with no trouble.  I just assumed that since this is Henry's
class he put me on a no fly list. Lol

I got an email saying I was signed up for the other classes but never got it
for the scarf class.  I've tried signing up twice now.  I know when I'm not
wanted. Lol

Henry you know I can still harass you even if it's not in class. Lol

Nella