[Nfb-krafters-korner] Table Topper students

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 20:13:41 UTC 2016

So how are all of you doing?  I heard at least 2 of you are almost where you
need to be for tomorrow's class.

Really try to have the 4 - 3 piece sections together, Try to so the 5
squares to the 4 - 3 piece sections so you have 3 rows. And sew those 3 rows
so you have the 8 pointed star top done.  Now if you can get the top
pieced,, the batting and the solid flannel pieces laid out without wrinkles
and safety pin it together or baste stitch it North/south, east/west, corner
to corner in both directions.  You will be ready for Wednesday Night.  We
will see how far we get tomorrow evening and decide from there if we need
one or two more short finish up classes.

Joyce