[Nfb-krafters-korner] featured articles

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 03:22:38 UTC 2016

Hi everyone!

I was browsing the site tonight and saw that there is a feature article
about our friend Jill. Why not give it a read!

Go to www.krafterskorner.org and click on feature articles.

Crafts come in all different shapes and sizes. Similarly, each of us here at
Krafters Korner craft for different reasons and we produce very different
items, but each of us tell a story that is worth sharing. Check back
periodically, as we will continue to highlight crafters here.those with a
hobby of crafting and those who make it a career. We feature people with
complete blindness or some with just low vision. We are incredibly grateful
that each of us are respected and treasured here at Krafters Korner.

Jill Rossiter <http://krafterskorner.org/jill>