[Nfb-krafters-korner] [Nfb-krafters-korner loom knit figure 8 scarf

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 20:01:45 UTC 2016

Hello Henry,

No, I had no problems at all signing up for your class. I am looking forward to it. I promise I will behave snicker snicker snicker.

Jody

New phone number
603 757-9933

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

50 Years of Star Trek!
Live Long and Prosper!

> On Oct 17, 2016, at 9:30 AM, Henry Osborne via Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Good Morning Jody, o k, I've got you down on my list.
> Now, I've got my 3 cut ups in my class, you, Nella, and Cortney. Now, if I get Jill, I'll really have my hands full. Lol.
> yes, the classes are on Oct. 26th and Nov.2nd. I have asked whom ever is in charge of the sign up list to make the correction on the date.
> Did you have any trouble with the sign up as to getting your confirmation notice?
> Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of my victums ummm er I mean students in class.
> Henry
>
> -----Original Message----- From: Jody ianuzzi via Nfb-krafters-korner
> Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 5:19 PM
> To: List for blind crafters and artists
> Cc: Jody ianuzzi
> Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] [Nfb-krafters-korner loom knit figure 8 scarf
>
> I just signed up for the figure 8 loom class. On the classes list it gives the dates as October 26 and November 2. On the sign-up page it says October 26 and November 7. I assume it is supposed to be November 2 but you might want to change the date on the sign-up page.
>
> Jody
>
> New phone number
> 603 757-9933
>
> thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
>
> 50 Years of Star Trek!
> Live Long and Prosper!
>
>> On Oct 16, 2016, at 5:11 PM, Henry Osborne via Nfb-krafters-korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Maryanne, ah, now that's a possibility where Nella is concerned, isn't it?
>> Must be those nasty little pre Halloween Gremlins at work again me thinks.
>> Welcome aboard my class Maryanne.
>> Henry
>>
>> -----Original Message----- From: Marianne Denning via Nfb-krafters-korner
>> Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2016 4:56 PM
>> To: List for blind crafters and artists
>> Cc: Marianne Denning
>> Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] [Nfb-krafters-korner loom knit figure 8 scarf
>>
>> I just signed up for it and didn't have any trouble. I think it is a
>> conspiracy against you.
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Nella Foster via Nfb-krafters-korner <
>> nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Henry I've tried signing up for your class 2 times now and never get the
>>> conformation message.
>>>
>>> Did you put me on a black list or something?
>>>
>>> I promis to mostly behave myself if you will let me in the class.
>>>
>>> Nella

>>> nfbnet.org/hosbornejr%
>>> 40gmail.com

>>> Facebook page:
>>> https://www.facebook.com/pages/NFB-Krafters-Division/269246643109571
>>> Krafters-Korner Blog https://craftingblind.wordpress.com/
>>> "Follow NFB Krafters Korner on Twitter: Our Handle is @craftingblind
>>> Don't have a Twitter account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on
>>> Twitter. Go to: Twitter.com/craftingblind
>>> Nfb-krafters-korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_
>>> nfbnet.org/jellybeanfa

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/marianne%