[Nfb-krafters-korner] How many would be interested?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 20:39:27 UTC 2016

I will say that Dixie has a great following of students with her knitted
dish cloths via email.  Would there be enough interest in a crocheted wash
cloth/dish cloth class?  How many folks would be willing to help teach this
type of crochet class?  I think we might have a couple of teachers willing
to do this.

Would you be interested in more pony bead classes?

Would you be interested in a knit sweater or a crochet sweater class?

Would you like more beginners [please put which craft] or advanced beginners
classes in what?

Do you know how to do or have a friend who might be willing to teach a
class?

Please understand that classes take preparation time and we need a teacher
willing to take the time, so these will not happen right away.

We are thankful for our teachers and we need to replenish the teaching
people here and help spread the word what Krafters Korner is all about.

If you are new around here, please do introduce yourselves and check out our
website and classes at:
www.KraftersKorner.org

Joyce