[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thinking ahead...

Amanda awcactuscat1 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:20:48 UTC 2016

Joyce,

What I remember of ugly sweaters is that they come out during Christmas time. The sweaters have garland, ornaments, and any other little Christmas related decoration glued to the sweater. If I remember correctly the sweater themselves are usually solid colors, but most of the time our striped with multiple colors. Since they are made by hand each one is slightly different and has its own unique pattern of stuff. I have seen some of the sweaters that are color coordinated but, others many of them are not.
Amanda Winkler