[Nfb-krafters-korner] How many would be interested?

Rhonda Selby-Scott rx.music7 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 22:29:58 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a couple of weeks now, but knew I needed to introduce
myself.

I'm 46 years old and I live in Michigan. I'm a crocheter, so would be
interested in any class related to crochet. I have also done a little bit of
beading. I'm self taught and haven't made anything of beads in quite some
time. I have always wanted to learn to knit, but still haven't. I've tried
other crafts too over the years, like plastic canvas, stick weaving and
latch hooking. The only thing I do pretty consistently is crocheting, but I
do like to do other things in between.

Fall is here and winter is coming, so I will be doing a lot more crocheting.
I'm getting ready to start a baby afghan for my cousin, but I need to surf
the web for baby patterns, since the nice collection of crochet patterns I
once had was lost in a hard drive crash. Guhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhr Yes, I know,
should have done a backup of everything. LOL

Rhonda