[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Fourth Notice Gift Exchange

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sun Oct 23 11:01:49 UTC 2016

This is the Fourth Announcement for the Christmas Exchange. So far, there
are not many people that have signed up to exchange gifts. This list will
close next Saturday, October 29, 2016. You will not be allowed to sign up
for this gift exchange after that date, as I must select the partner
exchange and then send the information out to each person.This is your last
opportunity to sign up this week. I know it is hard to think about Christmas
when next week is Halloween. Everyone has to realize, because this is a
different type of holiday celebration, the time schedule is different. We
need the time for notices to go out and then time for shopping or making the
gifts and add mailing. Please think about this and if you want to be
included get your emails off to me this week.

Send a separate email to my email below with the following information. On
or about November 1, you will receive your exchange person and their
information, privately to your email and have fun shopping. Send me this
info with the Subject Line Gift Exchange.

Your Name, Mailing address, with apt. number, zip code. Telephone number and
email in body of message.. Tell what things you enjoy doing, or what crafts
you like or things you like, example candy, fudge, those types of things. If
there are things you can not have like fragrances, list that also. Then send
it to me and I will reply privately to you that your message was received.
If you have any questions send me a note. Remember this is the last week to
sign up.

Terry Knox

Tknox6 at sc.rr.com