[Nfb-krafters-korner] Announcement for sweater class.

walhoframona at gmail.com walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 02:09:38 UTC 2016

All right, that has been settled. Knitters can stay very busy this winter. We have dish cloths, measuring, vest, and baby sweater. Are you going to include picking up stitches for neck ribbing, etc., and sewing pieces together in your baby sweater class or do we still need to address these things separately? And is there still a need for a class on the very beginning knit and purl stitches?
Ramona