[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom question

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Oct 24 10:55:54 UTC 2016

The only time you should notice a small gap in your stitches is when changing between e-wrap and a row of purl.
Henry and I e-wrap from peg 1 to x and knit off from peg x to 1, most of the time.  This way you can stop at any time, in your knitting.  Some like to knit one peg at a time. This is helpful if you are combining stitches.
When you do your last stitch, pull some on your working yarn. Hopefully that should take out the slack in your work.
 Also tighten your first stitch if necessary.
I knit a bit on the tight side so have not had this problem.
Good luck.

Terry P.