[Nfb-krafters-korner] Patterns & classes

walhoframona at gmail.com walhoframona at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 00:42:07 UTC 2016

I, for one, was seeking input about what is really needed or wanted. I think the responses were helpful. I think the class Joyce is teaching in February is wonderful. It soundss as though there may be interest in another sweater class as well, and we may be able to do it. I don't want us to get so worried about offending somebody that we cannot have discussions.
Ramona