[Nfb-krafters-korner] Figure 8 class

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Oct 27 17:10:34 UTC 2016

Congratulations!

Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: Becky Frankeberger via Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 11:08 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Becky Frankeberger <b.butterfly at comcast.net>
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Figure 8 class

Thank you Henry and Terry for a marvelous class. This time the second time, I think I am getting the idea of how to wrap this critter. I think I was working too hard to understand, instead of just relaxing and let the information come in. Thank you all for putting up with me, giggle, and my weird comments.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly Knitting
-  Ponchos
-  Afghans