[Nfb-krafters-korner] Figure 8 class

Melissa Tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Thu Oct 27 17:36:11 UTC 2016

I'm sorry I missed this class.  I couldn't work with right now because I'm still having trouble with my shoulder.  Had surgery late September and now going through PT for a few months.  I've had trouble with this off and on for the past three years on and off.  If it was recorded, could someone send the file to me?