[Nfb-krafters-korner] Figure 8 class

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 17:11:21 UTC 2016

Hi Becky and Godzilla, lol, o k, how did you goof?
Well, at least you are getting in some good practice on the loom.
Do a few rows, and measure the width, subtracting those 4 pegs should give
you the width that you want.
When you want to add a new strand of yarn, leave yourself a 6 inch long tail
at the end of the row, and tie in a new strand that is about the same
length. There are several ways to add new yarn, but, this is the simplist
for now.
Better luck with the scarf this time. If you have any more problems give me
a shout out.
Henry, Terry and Sweet Sophie Girl