[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Get Ready

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 20:14:37 UTC 2016

Gee whiz,

Folks get a mov on, only 2 folks have signed up for this class!

Terry what size hoop do you suggest for folks to use???  I guess that might
depend on what size friend you are doing this for.  Like if you have a
German Sheperd you don't want to get a 4" ring to use with those extra large
milk bone treats, but I am sure Annie would love you to use a 30" ring so
she would have enough treats to last her all year.

Joyce