[Nfb-krafters-korner] Board members and all...

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 20:24:16 UTC 2016

Time is running short, did you sign up for the Holiday Party for Krafters
Korner?

It would be very nice if all the board members made an effort to be at this
party.  Please take the time to drop by the website and go to the classes
and add your name.

Watch for more information to come and some chance to receive a special gift
for all that participates in our celebration.

We had a great time last year and shared some good times, entertainment by
our members and friends and even had a mini craft class.

I want to thank Terry K. for organizing this and everyone who is
participating and helping out to make this a Special time for all.

Joyce Kane, President
NFB Krafters Division