[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} Quilt question for future file

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Oct 29 16:51:14 UTC 2016

For the quilters out there, a question. I want to make a miniature quilt in
the future. I just want to make a mult pattern little square quilt, I
believe called a crazy quilt. However, I want the little squares to pop up
like little puffs or pillows and do not know what you call this or how to do
this. I believe you place the backing, then batting and then topper on, that
was premade. Baste the entire 3 or 4 inches, puzzled from there. Do you sew
or quilt around each little block and will that be enough to pop the squares
or should I use extra batting? I do not want a flat piece if I am expressing
myself well. If anyone or their Mom knows the answer, please let me know.
Thanks.

Terry K