[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Board Scarf

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 31 12:29:00 UTC 2016

Hi Henry, Last night during the Cowboys game I was working on the scarf and testing out different ways of wrapping. I found I can make very different fabric based on the wrap. This is cool as I have only worked the twisted stockinette on the board up till now. I see new and interesting possibilities with this. I'm still not sure though that I am wrapping as you were in class. Have the class instructions been sent out yet?

Karen