[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sale Day

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 02:44:23 UTC 2016

4 skeins alpaca marina yarn, approximately 350 yards each skein pink not
sure what weight DC or sock yarn$10 plus shipping.
2 balls lavender bamboo & cotton  sock weight  approximately 120 yards each
$5 plus shipping.

Singer Pixie Plus working sewing machine.  Works well by batteries or
electricity.  Less then 2  years old.  Has foot peddle or push button to
sew.  Has 1 plastic bobbin
Paid $60 for it.  Asking $25 plus you pay for shipping.  In it's original
box.  Works on quilt blocks fine, but don't think it would work on heavy
fabrics.

2 weaving looms.  You can use worstered weight and create woven types of
blankets that have the look of quilt block pieces.  I have a triangle and a
diamond shape loom.  You can use these two looms to make a variety of woven
quilt blocks.  These are sized to be used together or you can use them by
themselves.

I paid $30 for the triangle & more for the diamond shaped, plus shipping.  I
want $15 each plus shipping or $25 for the two of them plus shipping.

I am considering selling a rectangle loom.  I had this one made for me.  It
is sized to weave placemats or scarves.  If I sell it I do have cotton to
weave place mats.  I paid $70 plus shipping.  If you are interested or want
to learn more about it, contact me off list at Blindhands at aol.com
Make me an offer.  This loom can come apart as it is put together with wing
nuts.  I have directions to put it together and to weave on it.  They even
marked it so I can do it myself.
I have more things to offer so keep a watch out.

Joyce
Blindhands at aol.com