[Nfb-krafters-korner] OTChecking in

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 1 14:34:38 UTC 2016

I know there are a few of us out there that are not feeling well and wanted
to send out a message of prayers and love to each of you and let you know
there are people here who think of you and pray for you. I know we have not
heard from Linda B in a bit and How is Courtney doing. Melissa, I think, how
is your shoulder? If I forgot to mention anyone please know if you have a
prayer need please mention it and you will be put on my list right away.
Remember God nevers gives you more than He knows you can bear. Hope this
messages fines you all doing good.

Terry K