[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT More wining

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 1 14:40:33 UTC 2016

You all are not going to believe it! You all know of my computer issues, all
fixed now, thank God. My husband year one I phone 6, got a virus 3 days ago,
repair tell him, phone is completely Shot! Phone works, nothing else. Do not
let anyone tell you the I phone can not get a type of virus, it is untrue.
He will keep it, using phone only until November when he turns it in for a
new phone. This cost $659 about 15 months ago. My wining is quickly going to
crying, but we are blessed, they are only things, and God seems to make ways
for us to keep going.

Terry K