[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Education on kudzu

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Sep 1 15:01:03 UTC 2016

For everyone who is blessed to not know what kudzu is I just have to tell
you. First I would like to chocke the person who brought it to this country
to help us out. Or send them to Jill's house. Kudzu is this terrible weed,
it is not good for anything, even eating by man or beast. It is the southern
plague and it could be taking over the country sometime soon. If you relate
to the herb mint, it is like that only bigger and 100 times faster growing.
It can not be killed with week killer and the only way to destroy it is to
put some kind of carbon into the root at each root, which is impossible. If
you cut it, it grows faster. Yes, if you take a tour of some sites that are
old in the south you will see that it has taken over acres and acres. It
climbs on everything even you if you stand in one place too long. As Nella
stated, it will cover an entire house and will strengthen to bring it down.
We make a joke out of it, but it is a terrible weed down here and there are
all types of studies to try to get rid of it, to no avail. So anyone who
does not have this, find out what it is and do not say, what a great plant,
you have been warned! This weed is from outer space and has been sent to
take over our planet. Some education!

Terry K