[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sign up for the following classes soon!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 23:17:13 UTC 2016

Did you forget my Fall Table topper?  It is up on the website I think.  As I
have had a few folks sign up for it already.

Don't delay, don't forget, this project can be done by hand or a sewing
machine.  You can do some hand quilting or machine quilting if you would
like.  Regardless how you do it there is hand sewing on the border.  You
will also learn how to make mitered corners.  This is an 8 pointed star!

It is not too late to order a precut kit.  You will get all your squares - 2
sizes, half square triangles and quarter square triangles perfectly cut out
for you along with the 2 1/2" strips needed for the border.  No orders taken
after September 15th for this project.

Joyce

Joyce