[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sign up for the following classes soon!

Dorothea Martin bestsinger at samobile.net
Fri Sep 2 14:59:38 UTC 2016

Hello, Bernice,
I have often wondered the same thing about working hard on a dish cloth
and then using it to clean the cereal off the sides of the bowl. What I
did once was to get one of those stitch dictionaries, in my case,
"Adventures in Knitting now on the BARD, and knit samples the same
size, sew them together and give it away as a blanket or bedspread. For
my first crochet project I made coasters and then a sock for those
small bottles of water that I carried around all summer. The sock kept
me from wet pocket syndrome that I used to get because I would leave
the house with a nice, frozen bottle.
Dotty Martin