[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT scotch broom

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Fri Sep 2 17:04:28 UTC 2016

Terry, you made me laugh out loud. My husband teases me when I have a broom
in my hand as to where I am off to now,  giggle. My step son just got me a
high powered push broom to sweep my driveway. Good thing he got this for me.
When we sold our car and they took it out, there had to be four inches of
needles where it was parked. For that I used a rake. But soon as this rain
stops, smile, off I go on my broom to sweep that driveway. Hey good exercise
for this little lady.

Sorry my men of Steel scared your kitty cats.

Becky giggling and Jake, hush ims sleepin