[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT new job for Jill

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 2 17:21:34 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I wanted to share my good news.  I told a few of you on the chat Monday
Night, but wanted to let others know.  I have accepted a position with the
Alabama Department of Rehabilitation Services as a vision rehabilitation
therapist, also known as a rehab teacher.  I start September 16.  I hope to
share our wonderful group with the individuals I encounter with my job.  I
hope to be active in the group, but if I am quiet, I am busy, not dead!LOL!
Prayers appreciated for this transition from stay at home mommy to working
woman!

Jill