[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT new job for Jill

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 2 20:15:37 UTC 2016

Congratulations Jill!  I know you will wow them.  Maybe our paths will cross
as I work with new employees when they come on board and I work with them,
their supervisor and their local rehab office to ensure they have everything
they need to be successful.

Keep us posted on how it is all going when you have a minute to poke your
head up above water.

Annette