[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dishcloths

Catherine jacobse cjacobse at telus.net
Fri Sep 2 22:52:13 UTC 2016

One of my crochet projects is dishcloths. I give them as gifts, like here's something for you.  At Xmas the cotton yarn is festive.     These are friends that love these cloths and would buy them if I didn’t make them.  They are always very appreciative..  Locally we have a craft group; knitters and crocheters who donate projects for charity.  In November there is a larger craft fair; these dishcloths sell out every year.
Some creative ideas here.  I better get some more yarn!
Catherine  Can’t do enough.  Many people really do like these cloths!   .