[Nfb-krafters-korner] {Spam?} RE: answer for Naima

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Sep 3 17:50:13 UTC 2016

Yes, I probably will if you want to take one of my classes. I am also in
charge of the annual Christmas party. That is unique and fun, coming up
again real soon. I know a little about Georgia. I know that they have a
Great NFB group down there and I would encourage you to reach out to them I
am certain they have a chapter somewhere around you in Atlanta, in fact, I
know they do. You can look that up on the NFB website and search for a
chapter near you. I was a chapter President for 5 years and I know I was
always thrilled when I heard from someone who would join us and we were able
to reach out to. I do not know much about the commission for the blind in
Georgia but the local chapter will help there also. See how much info you
are gathering already. Check out also our Monday night chats, it is a
telephone call in on Monday nights at 8:30 and you get to ask questions and
put names to the voices. You can get info on this on our website or follow
along to the list to call and chat. It is a nutty friendly group on Monday
so stop on around. Not sure about this Monday cause it is Labor Day.
Terry K