[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question for you bead people

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon Sep 5 04:17:03 UTC 2016

If you go over to Etsy and do a search for Hide n sheep, or Hide and Sheep
not sure if they use an N or the word, but they make abicus bracelets that
are not expensive and quite fashionable.  They use 2 size beads and then
they string 4 small beads on an elastic cord this is what goes around the
large and small peads.  The small beads there is 9 and I think there is 9
large beads.  So you can do 100 rows.  It has a clasp to put it on or the
claw.  They make them out of pretty color beads and since I like blues and
purples I would wear mine all the time.

Joyce