[Nfb-krafters-korner] technique question

Naima Leigh nleigh2016 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 00:13:28 UTC 2016

As far as I know I'm still with the Hadley school for the blind. I'm in the middle of a course and had to stop because of some slight health issues.

LOL!!! No, we aren't but I was told that my name was. And my middle name is I guess? African or something like that.

Thanks Liz

Do you think that my local library can help me sign up?

Naima