[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about intarsia

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 14:56:02 UTC 2016

Good Morning Naima, Intarsia is making pictures in knitting projects. You
take what are commonly called bobbins of different colors of yarn, and knit
them into different areas of a knitting project.
The project that Ramona and I were speaking of was a tote bag that had a
green Christmas tree on it, and the background was red.
Do you knit?
I am going through my files to see if I can find the pattern for that bag.
I'll keep you updated on my search.
What crafts do you like to do now? This will help us all to get an idea of
what to get you started on.
Hope to hear from you again soon, take care, and have a good day.
Henry