[Nfb-krafters-korner] Question about intarsia

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 20:11:14 UTC 2016

It can be done on a loom… I am most comfortable with crocheting… if people are interested… I can run a crocheting class… To make a bag… With either a seasonal picture… Or butterflies… Or whatever… Let me know as for your skill level… For crocheting… You just need to know single crochet I agree… You need to be comfortable… With juggling a few items… As you get used to this hope this helps
Teresa

Sent from my iPhone