[Nfb-krafters-korner] Have you check out the classes?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 7 05:20:36 UTC 2016

We are trying to slip one or two more classes in toward the end of this
month, but they are not up as of yet.

October is filling up nicely.  I can't believe you folks are going to miss
the sign up deadline on those classes in the first week of October.  So keep
checking.We will have classes going on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
evenings for almost the entire month.  Theresa's Will be teaching a beaded
safety pin light house  and she sells the kits with the beads marked in
simple Braille.  Her class should be up in a few days.

I don't understand at all my class the quilted table topper.  I have 6 quilt
kits ordered and plan on mailing them on Thursday of this week, but I only
have 3 people signed up for the class.  So go over there and sign up!  I
have

Cathy will be doing a crochet class that will last 2 weeks which begins on
the Thursday first week of October.

We will even have a fun class on a Sunday afternoon to decorate some Treats
for Halloween.

Ramona will be doing an advanced beginners knitting class toward the end of
October so if that interests you get on over there and sign up.

Dixie's class for the dish towel does not have as many folks signed up as
usual So don't forget about the falling leaves dish cloth to start October 1

We are still looking for classes for November and the first 2 weeks of
December.  We don't do classes on the week of Thanksgiving, but we have been
known to finish up a class only at the beginning of Turkey week.

I am off to bed now.  So have a restful night.

Joyce