[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Braille

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Sep 7 15:14:56 UTC 2016

Nima, they don't make the Lavender braillers any more. One of our teachers
was teaching how to make tactile pictures. There are a few books that have
patterns for making braille drawings and if you are creative you can make
your own. I think there are ways to use braille in different crafts if you
are creative too. I have seen jewelry with braille on it.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053