[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Braille

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 7 15:44:52 UTC 2016

Ramona, my
Lavender brailler got me through six years of college. It was an albatross,
but got me through. The small slate with notebook. There were really two
models: one with the notebook actually attached with a hinge, the other
which took six-hole loose leaves. I would bet APH may have one or both of
them yet.
Susan Ford