[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Cindy's Mother's Poem for Candy Wreath

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 19:50:42 UTC 2016

Dixie
@-> ~ <-@

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Zimmer, Cindy
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2013 12:38 PM
To: Krafters Korner (nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org)
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Recipes

I will again share my mom's poem that she hangs with her candy wreaths:

To my friends
Fond and dear;
I offer you a piece of cheer.

The scissors are here
Nice and handy;
Please cut yourself a piece of candy.

We are on our third batch of Rolo Cookies here at the Center.  They are very
simple and everyone always wants more.

Rolo Candies
Small Circle Pretzels
Pecan halfs

Unwrap rolo candy.  Place on cookie sheet with one circle pretzel over each
Rolo.  Heat in a 250 degree oven for 1 minute.  Take a Pecan half and place
over top of Rolo pushing Rolo to fill the center of pretzel.  Let set.  They
are like small bite size turtles.  Yummy!

Enjoy!!!

Cindy Z.