[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Class Loom Knit Rolled Brim Hat

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 00:06:34 UTC 2016

Upcoming Class Loom Knit Rolled Brim Hat

Class Name: Loom Knit Rolled Brim Hat

Craft Category: loom knitting

Class Type: phone

Instructor: Courtney

Class Dates: September 20 and 27, 2016

Time: 8 PM eastern

Sign Up Deadline: September 13, 2016

Class Description:

This will be a great class for beginners & seasoned loom Knitter's alike.

Skill Level: No previous knowledge of loom knitting is required

Supplies Needed:

.        Large gauge loom with at least 36 pegs (Brands: Knifty Knitter,
Loops & Threads, Boye, etc.

.         (Note: Do not get the Martha Stewart loom set. I have not heard
great reviews about them.

.         Yarn (worsted / #4, bulky - #5, or super bulky - #6)

.         Loom Tool (Should come with loom Set)

.         Tapestry needle (Should be in loom set)

.         Needle threader (I will give example on making your own during
class

.         Row Counter (Abacus, beads, coins, buttons, dried beans, etc.)

.         Scissors

.         Measuring Tape

Where can you get supplies?

Walmart or most major craft stores.