[Nfb-krafters-korner] braille greeting cards offered for sale by Krafters Korner

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 01:54:59 UTC 2016

To answer a question regarding whether the NFB Krafters Division sells
greeting cards the simple answer is yes. below is an ad that was used to
advertise for our convention back in July. All the details about our cards
are described. If any of you are interested in purchasing, and/or selling
cards this fall, do contact Ramona at

 <mailto:walhoframona at gmail.com> walhoframona at gmail.com

The NFB Krafters Division is once again offering handmade greeting cards
with tactile drawings and braille greetings for sale at convention this
year.

Stop by Panzacola Ballroom H-4 on Thursday, June 30 and Friday, July 1, from
noon until 6 P.M.

Two sized cards are available: quarter sized cards for $3 and half-sized
cards for $5.

Seven different pictures are available, four large and three small. . The
quarter-sized cards offer a cute teddy bear, a boxy truck, or a holiday
bell. The half-size cards offer a happy cat, a bear with hearts above his
head, a boat with a billowing sail, or a fancy holiday tree.

We offer a variety of greetings including best wishes, get well and happy
holiday. In addition, there is an all occasion card containing a quote from
Helen Keller.

Learn more about the Krafters Division and what it has to offer by coming to
our business meeting on Saturday July 2, 7:00 - 9:00 pm in Suwannee 18,
Level 2. Join us to hear about our telephone conference call and email
classes taught by blind and visually impaired crafters.  Learn about our
listserv and Monday night chats. Become a paid member and take an unlimited
number of classes this year through July 2017. Joyce Kane, President