[Nfb-krafters-korner] labeling envelopes

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 18:25:45 UTC 2016

Hi, all,

I apologize in advance for any typos, though I do spell-check before I send, so hopefully will catch them; BandAid on left index finger, so feels funny and weird when typing!!!

If you have/can get your hands on a typewriter, that can also be useful. Yes, they still exist—I got mine from Staples probably about 5 years ago, it’s a Brother model and pretty easy to use once you get some orientation to it. I do all my tiny projects (envelopes, checks, address labels, Sticky Notes, short paper notes) on it, because I do them seldom enough that doing them on a computer and going through the to-do of un-installing and re-installing the labels or whatever onto the printer just didn’t make sense for me. why do I still do checks? Because things happen to me that NEVER happen to other people, and I am deathly afraid of someone else screwing up when they do an electronic withdrawal, and I have been doing checks since I was 18 and am trustworthy! To each their own!

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince

---