[Nfb-krafters-korner] labeling envelopes.. banking

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 00:16:01 UTC 2016

Hi Sandra,

This is quite interesting. I no longer have a typewriter, but wonder how you
manage to place numbers and letters in the correct spots on a check?
Occasionally I need to write a check and ask my daughter when she comes to
visit, but it would be nice to be able to do it myself.

As for online banking, it is safe and easy to do. I have been doing it now
for years and love the independence it gives me. Of course the different
banks likely have varying degrees of speech friendliness on their websites.
my husband wants to switch banks but I don't want to do so because I am
afraid another bank's website might be less speech friendly.