[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Braille

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 9 20:37:24 UTC 2016

Hi Dotty,

It is mostly made of metal, although there is not much to the actual device.
It is more like a skeleton of a device, thus my mentioning that if I had to
carry it around I would carry it in its briefcase.  I personally do not
think the touch is that much different than the Perkins, and as best as I
can tell it produces good braille.  But I am not a very experienced
braillist.  I am working on developing that skill.

HTH,
Annette