[Nfb-krafters-korner] reverse crochet stitch instructions

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 22:28:42 UTC 2016

Hello,

Catherine,

>From what I understand the reverse crochet is crocheting from left to right
instead of right to left. When I first learned to crochet my instructor had
never taught a blind person before and she never mentioned to me that I was
crocheting in the wrong direction. So for a long time I was doing the
reverse crochet and not even knowing it. it was not until I was teaching a
class and told my students to crochet from left to right, that someone with
some crochet knowledge told me that this was incorrect. <groan> the next
question was however did I do that anyway, it must be difficult?

So now I crochet in the correct direction and wonder if I can even crochet
backward nowadays.