[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fvor Sale Day

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Sep 15 01:02:16 UTC 2016

Vfor  any one making small flower arrangements:  I have tin like small milk
pitchers.  I think some small artificial flowers and a bow these would make
a lovely small flower arrangement.  They are about 4" round and 5 inches
high and have a handle on the side with a spout type on the top opposite the
handle. The more you buy the less they will be. 1 or 2 $1 each. 5 $3.75 [for
3] 10 $6.50 [for 10]  .  You need to pay the shipping no matter how many you
purchase. I know I have more then 10 in the box.

For those of you who make soaps.  I have some smallish  tins oval, round
and pails that would be perfect to put your soaps in to sell.  I don't know
how many I have[I will count and measure them, but send me a Note to:
Blindhands at aol.com

If you are interested.

I have some tin watering cans.  They are not large a little wider then the
pitchers and have a handle and typical longer spout.  I actually poured wax
in these when I was making candles.  I have only a few of them $1 each.

I will go out there tomorrow and count and measure them.

I do have some Cindy Woods looms.  They have 21 or 22 pegs and spaced 1/2"
apart.  I am willing to sell loom only[no hook]  $5 each.  They would be
good for baby or toddler size hats and you need to pay the shipping.

Still have Singer Pixie sewing machine
 Works well.  Not for heavy fabric.  $20 plus you pay shipping.

I also have some fleece  Solid colors Not sure of the yardage but lets say 2
yards $5and you pay the shipping.  We used 2 yards front & 2 yards back to
make those no sew blankets last year.  I will check the colors tomorrow, but
let me know if you are interested.

Send your comments and questions to:

Blindhands at AOL.com

Joyce