[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT braille books for free

Dani Pagador daniknits at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 17:16:53 UTC 2016

Oh, Courtney, no worries. I wasn't sure how many I could ask for, and
I love books, but know I can get excited, especially if they're craft
or cooking related.

Terry, I think I've been a member since last year, though I mostly
lurk. I live in HI with my husband and retired guide dog, a black lab.
I've been busy with online school, so haven't had a lot of opportunity
to knit or crochet. But I've needed to cook for DH and myself, so have
had the chance to get in some good casseroles and slow cooker soups,
plus bread and the essential chocolate chip oatmeal cookie.

Will pick the needles and hook up again soon, though, as soon as I
reteach myself how to work those Sudoku puzzles. All of that needs to
be part of the emergency kit you're supposed to keep on hand in case
the hurricane or earthquake hits. Food and drink is good, but boy, I
need the stuff in the hands to keep myself busy.

More Later,
Dani

On 9/16/16, Courtney Fulghum Smith via Nfb-krafters-korner