[Nfb-krafters-korner] To Cool thumbdrives

Shelbi Hindel shelbiah1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 18:07:22 UTC 2016

I have a sea turtle. I think it is totally cute when it is together and
sitting on the desk. I don't like it so much when in use because it splits
in half. The head and fron legs are one piece and the other is the hind legs
and tail. Oh well, I'll keep it and use it. I'd love the coke can as a gift.
Terry K., can you give more detailed information for the non tech me so I
can attempt to order.

Thanks,
Shelbi