[Nfb-krafters-korner] basic knitting stitches

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 21:44:09 UTC 2016

Basic knitting stitches will be a class offered October 20 and 27.  We will
cover garter stitch, stockinet, ribbing, seed stitch, double moss stitch,
and checker board and/or basket weave patterns.  Students need to know how
to cast on and off, knit and purl.  For best results, you will want to try
some swotches between classes. We will talk about what stitches roll and
why, and which stitches do not roll, really most of them.   This could be
considered an intermediate class, but not at all complex.

To sign up go to the Website www.krafterskorner.org
<http://www.krafterskorner.org> .

I haven't heard from anybody that is interested yet.  If you want to be able
to design patterns for scarves, afghans, baby blankets, etc., this will give
you lots of ideas.  I have used these basic stitches in hats, sweaters,
vests, dresses for my granddaughters, prayer shawls, table runners, and
probably things I have forgotten about. If you have questions, please don't
hesitate to contact me.  I will send oujt the conference number after I get
the list of students closer to class time.

Ramona